We are looking to recruit a
Children & Families Team Leader
with a particular focus on 8 – 12 year olds
- Permanent contract
- £23,000 – £26,000 p.a. (dependent on experience)
- Relocation expenses up to £3,000
- 40 hours / week worked flexibly
An exciting opportunity to join the Leadership Team of a growing church in South East Hampshire committed to its children and young people. You will:
- Lead and work with teams to maintain energy and direction in our work with children & families, especially 8-12 year olds
- Help to shape the church’s vision and strategy
- Work to specific, exciting and realistic goals for the next 5 years, and help to develop new goals for the future.
We are looking for someone who has a living and active faith in Jesus Christ empowered by the Holy Spirit, with a proven track record of building and leading teams in a similar role.
For an informal conversation about the role, contact our curate Revd. Amy Webb by email or 07596 069508.
Closing date: 30 April 2018, 9am
Interview: Sun 13 May 2018
Please send completed application forms to the Vicar’s PA, Liz Morgan by email or to St John’s postal address.
The following documents are available to download: